Employment & Labor Law Services
Scott Warrick, JD, MLHR, CEQC, SHRM-SCP
Scott has been a practicing Employment and Labor Law attorney representing employers of all sizes for well over 20 years.
Scott represents, counsels and guides employers through all types of Employment and Labor Law matters, such as:
- Prevention/Resolution of All Types of Employment Discrimination/Harassment Claims, such as:
- National Origin
- and more
- Settlement & Release Agreements
- Policy Development to reserve the necessary rights for his clients during the employment relationship
- Wage-Hour Compliance and Resolution
- Union Issues
- Employment Contracts for all levels of employees in order to reserve the necessary rights for his clients after the employment relationship ends, such as:
- Limiting Statue of Limitation to 6 months
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Non-Solicitation Agreements
- and more
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- American With Disabilities Act
- Retaliation Isssues
- Establish & Audit HR Departments for Clients
- Privacy Rights (i.e., drug testing, wiretapping, etc.)
- Employee Misconduct/Harassment Investigations
- Employee Performance, Coaching, Discipline and Discharge Issues
Scott also specializes preparing employment contracts for all levels of employees in order to reserve the necessary rights for his clients after the employment relationship ends.
Scott graduated from Capital University College of Law where he graduated Summa Cum Laude, Order of the Curia and was Class Valedictorian (1st out of 233). Scott was also a member of the Capital Law Review Staff and then an Associate Editor for Law Review.
Scott’s Employment Law Videos on the ADA, FMLA, FLSA and Harassment, “The Human Resource Professional’s Complete Guide To Federal Employment And Labor Law” & Scott’s “Do It Yourself HR Department” are favorites for anyone wanting to learn Employment Law and run an HR Department.